From:
Joe Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 04:23:24 -0700
My experience with this same model was if a 2.4 Ghz device was near the router, say the same house, it would cause connectivity problems. My other 2.4 ghz devices were a panasonic telephone system, Securityman wires camera setup. Maybe a neighbor has some of these type devices. This is just a suggestion and may not be the solution.

Joseph Holmes
Former Field Service Technician