From:
Tim Hester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 02:27:33 -0600
Hi all,
  I just got a pII 233 with an Apollo 65 AGP video card. The first
sign of trouble came when I clicked on the little icon in the tray to
change the resolution and it caused an error in rundll.
  To make a long story short, in device mgr I'm seeing a conflict
between the video card ( agp ) and the agp port .
  I've tried all kinds of different settings to no avail in device
mgr, so I'm thinking something in cmos isn't right.
  Anyone with a clue would be most appreciatted since I don't have
one <G>
TCH Consulting Services
Tim Hester               Panama City, FL, USA

Winners do what losers didn't...