From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:37:33 -0500
Most LCD's are designed for only one screen resolution.  Try changing to
"Large Fonts" in your Display Properrties.  This should alleviate the eye
strain.  Were you running 800x600 before the NT installation?

Brad Boutwell
BDB Design
Tulsa, OK

I have a problem with an HP OmniBook 4100.  I have just installed WIndows
NT Workstation, and all through the install (at 640 X 480), the letters on
all the fonts look really choppy and almost fuzzy like some archaeic font.
After the install and loading the correct drivers (NeoMagic Display
Drivers) I increased the resolution to 800 X 600.  The letters still
remained the same.  Finally I changed the resolution to 1024 X 768, and
this made everything look normal, except that on a laptop display, 1024 X
768 is very small to look at.  Does anyone have any idea how I can get the
800 X 600 setting to work?  TIA.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org