From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2011 21:36:54 -0500
I've tried disconnecting the drives that I don't need to boot the
computer and even tried a different drive that I have Windows XP on also
and it did the same where I had to run it for 10 minutes then reboot.
There are no beeps at the beginning when the computer is cold or on the
second boot. Also I do not have a VGA port on this motherboard.
I am running 3 SATA drives plus a DVD drive and Video card is a NIVIDA
GeForce 8800 GT. I did try changing The SATA cables also still with the
same problem. The power supply been 400W. How does one test this other
then buying a new power supply? Is it not better to buy one say at 500W
if I have to replace it?

Harvey

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml