From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 03:20:17 +1000
Phil wrote:
>When I switch
>back to 1024 x 768, desktop icons have to be re-alligned>>

Right click both desktops, select Arrange Icons and tick both Auto Arrange
and Align to Grid. That should do it.

As to ASP.Net, this is normal. I don't know what would happen if you delete
the account, but I doubt it's doing any harm by sitting there.

If you delete it, and it is needed by some program, you might have trouble
getting it back again.  System Restore would probably restore user
accounts, but I wouldn't like to rely on it.

You could always image the drive, then experiment.

Don Penlington

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml