From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 16:55:06 -0500
Dr. Bob,

Open the media player and click on Tools> Options select "File Types". Down
near the bottom of that window you will see a button that says "Select All".
Click on that button. If your file still does not play, try the Windows
Update site and see if there is an update for the Media Player codecs, this
may be where your problem lies. Also, the file you are trying to play may be
a file extension specifically for something like Real Player, or some other
application.

HTH

Dean Kiley

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,