From:
Vern Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 10:15:26 -0700
Hi!! I have owned two lexmarks in the past 3 years, a cheapy Z11 and a Z23,
and for home use they have been excellent. They are easy to refill and I
have saved the cost of the printer many times over by doing so. They are
definitely not photo quality, but considering what I paid for them I never
expected them to be. Hope this helps in your decision making.