From:
Jeff Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:50:17 -0500
I built a computer several years ago with lots of advice from both lists.
It is still running well.  It has an Asus board, P4 2.4 processor, 512 mb
Kingston RAM, 80 gig WD hard drive running Windows 2000 pro with all updates
as of this morning.

The drive is partitioned into C for the operating system, E for programs and
F for data.  It is part of a 4 machine peer to peer network.  I made the
mistake of partitioning C to only 5 gb of which 4+ gb on that partition is
used.  Only 7 gb of space is used on the whole drive, so I have lots of room
in the other partitions.

What are suggestions to re-size the partitions?  I've read about Partition
Magic but do not have it nor have I ever used it.  If it is the safest and
fasted way to re-size, I would gladly buy it.

Thanks to all for any tips.

Jeff Long
Branson, MO

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,