Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 11:11:50 -0500
Hi Adam,

Computer cases are like men and women. They are available in various sizes,
shapes and colors, with extra features and options available. Most will have
a minimum rated power supply matching the case capacity and some suppliers
(Directron for one) have an option for upgrade. Based on your plan and in
addition to it being compatible with the CPU and motherboard you plan to
use, I would recommend the following as a minimum:

1. 400 watt power supply with appropriate connectors for the following.

2. Four 5.25" drive bays.

3. Six 3.5" drive bays (two external).

4. Seven expansion slots in the rear.

5. Two case fans.

6. Though not required, a handy feature would be front USB2.0, IEEE1394 and
audio ports.

You can find a case with the above fairly easy and you won't have to
mortgage the house. Here are three online stores I've used. Customer service
is good and shipping is prompt and reasonable at all three. Good luck...

Directron.Com
http://www.directron.com/index.html

Comp-U-Plus
http://www.compuplus.com/