From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 15:27:11 -0600
Heidrun;
the program you seek is called "killcmos"
it is available on the freepctech website :
http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files001.shtml#KillCMOS
It will reset your cmos to defaults from a dos prompt.
Be aware that norton anti-virus and perhaps others
falsely detects this file as a virus, so disregard the warning
this is a "safe" site to download it from.