From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:24:35 -0800
hi there i had well a simailr prob with my kids pc and it`s a newer pc it
got stuck in sleep mode! if u know were your cmos jummper is try that, and i
u dont now were it is at try takin the battery  out for a day it worked for
me hope it`s helps? jerry the fatboy crider