From:
Kenneth Whyman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 00:08:07 -0700
Trying to stuff streaming video through a cellular modem could be the
whole issue in a nutshell, especially on a slower provider like Cricket.
Even a new 4G cellular modem might have issues streaming video of a high
enough resolution. See if you can use your laptop on a different type of
Internet connection for comparison so we can rule the modem in or out as
a possible cause. Could be your bandwidth is small enough so the Flash
application that CBS wraps the video stream in doesn't fully load before
things choke up. Hope this helps some. :)