From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:56:54 -0500
Keri,

I am in total agreement with Hugh on this one. Somehow, your entire system
has been commandeered. It's times like this that I am glad I never learned
how to do that, but once again, I'm in agreement with Hugh. There has to be
some sort of felony involved here and law enforcement needs to get involved.

Although a complete format of all drives would most likely remedy your
problems, you may consider "zero writing" them to ensure that all existing
data on them is completely destroyed before reuse.

Just my opinion for what it is worth.

Best of luck,
Dean Kiley