Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:54:41 EDT
Anthony:
If you can go to control panel, display then choose settings. Reset them to
what you want then hit the tab button, I think, 5 times then enter. I have
Windows XP now and it takes 3 strokes of the tab button to get it on the OK button
to reset it however I think 5 will put it on the apply button in windows 98,
I haven't used 98 recently. This is a very frustrating problem, the screen is
too big to get your cursor on the buttons at the bottom to reset the screen
and took me quite a while to work it out the first time. If neither number above
works then repeat the steps and use different stroke amounts on the tab key
until you get it reset HTH,
Chris Street.