Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:30:00 +1000
The biggest trouble to build laptop is: there is no standard on laptop
components. Most of them are incompatible with each other. support laptop is
also hard because there are too many compatibility issues.
The good news is you will have your own brand, since your customer is
unlikely to get parts/service from other source, you can secure that they
will come back to you.

Jun Qian