From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:10:06 -0800
There are several normal reasons for your problem. Since you added the
device to the system, the power supply for the system could now be under
powered. Disconnect the new device and try powering up the system.
Overheating could be a cause - check the power supply fan and, if installed,
the CPU and video card fans. Check that the RAM is properly seated.

After that the diagnostics become more difficult and start with reducing the
system to its minimum components and then adding to it after each attempt at
booting. The beep tones on booting are an indication of any problems. If
there are no beep tones with the minimum components, your motherboard could
be the problem.

I hope you find the answer without too much effort or cost.

Tom Mayer