From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:56:11 -0500
Strange. Just a thought. It's sounds like your computer may be trying to
boot only from Floppy, and not "A then C" or "C then A." Since I doubt
your bios has an "A only" boot mode, could it be you've lost the ability
to boot from your hdd? Norton Utilities used to have an applet to let you
"make drive bootable." (You can use your startup or emergency disk to get
into c:, if that helps.)

Jack Payton

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:54:15 -0500 "James W. Christian"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> hi when i try to post it go's so far and then i get a message that
> say's
> (invalid system disk riplace the disk and then press any key) no
> matter
> what key i press the same message come's up again,the only way i can
> get
> out is to click on ctrl alt delete, were do i start to at least be
> able
> to get into windows or safe mode,  thank you very much
>  james w, christian   [log in to unmask]
> P.S. i do not have a disk in the computer when i get this messageIBM

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml