From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 14:56:04 -0600
At 12:13 PM 10/19/2002, Dave Schroeder wrote:
>Hi Listers
>I hope this is being posted to the right group.  I just 'restarted' my PC and while
>booting got the following message;
>
>ERROR
>0210:  Stuck Key 00
>
>Where can I find out what this means or could someone please advise me as to what the
>problem may be?  Can there be other 'stuck keys' such as 'Stuck Key 11' or 'Stuck Key 02'?

This just means that as the Bios first initiates it is receiving a keyboard key
input...  most often this is caused by someone pressing the DEL key too early
to enter the CMOS settings of the Bios.  It can also occur due to a key stuck
down on your keyboard or a keyboard that has just gone bad.

    Bob Wright
  Team NoSpin
The NoSpin Group, Inc
http://freepctech.com