From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 20:48:11 -0700
It depends on what you are trying to do.  Are you wanting to be able to
restore from a fatal hard drive crash with minimal restore time?  Or, are
you just trying to protect your important data?  If it's the former, the
best thing to do would be to make an image, which will require a program
like Drive Image or Ghost.  If it's the latter, what you are doing is just
fine.

Kyle Elmblade