From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:45:52 -0700
This may be a heat issue. Make sure the fans are working and the air
flow in the case is not blocked. If it seems to be the video card, check
the fan on the video card. If you have built a power machine, you may
need more air flow. I have a slot mounted internal fan situated to
provide added cooling for the video card.

Tom Mayer

hws2 wrote:
> my new pc(i built ) is now powering itself off intermittently, also graphics card semms to be culprit, what now
>
> help
>
> howard
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml