Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 17:17:50 +1200
I have a Gateway e4600 with Windows ME UGH! I downloaded Linspire 5.0 fro=
m my other computer and burned a trial copy to load into my Gateway. The =
problem is the Gateway doesn't boot from a CD it boots from the A drive. =
Can I change it to boot from the CD ROM? If so how?
Thank you for your help

Hi Steve, you need to boot into setup when you first start  your computer
most computers are either f2 or f8. then check each page until you get to
the bootup sequence , hi-light the "A" drive and use your arrow keys until
it changes to CD ROM then save (f10) and restart.
p.s ME here stands for Microsofts "Mindless Edition" :)

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml