From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 13:31:35 -0500
Ian I checked the national parts distribution department from Toshiba's
website and didn't find a keyboard listed as available. You have a couple of
options. First I would pull the keyboard and try to clean it. Then if that
fails look around for a burned out or trashed laptop (same model) from
somewhere like e-bay and swap out the keyboard. I've pulled the keyboard off
these same laptops before and it's not all that hard to do.

William Pike