From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:07:33 -0700
Actually, I found that it often is possible to find the service pack in
a subdirectory created under Windows directory. This directory would
contain the .cab and .inf files needed to do the installation.
Determining which service pack it is, and where it is may be a chore.
However, given the slow download of an SP, one may be very motivated to
find where the files went the first time!

Peter
The NoSpin Group