From:
James Maki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:11:57 -0700
Peter,

It is also possible that the label unbalanced the CD, causing the write
failure.

As far as computer expenditures passing the wife's scrutiny, you need a plan
that gives her some benefit! "But honey, think how much better and easier it
will be to use our CD collection if I can print the information on the
surface of the CD! You'll be able to find your favorite much faster." Makes
it much easier to convince that the expenditure is a necessity! :)

Jim

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml