From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 21:57:00 -0600
Marisa;
 the number 86c365   is the chipset number
I believe this is a S3 Trio 3D card.
you don't mention what operating system you are using
so I can't be more specific on a driver, but here is a link to the win98
drivers.
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/85/85668.htm
If not do a google search for "S3 trio 3D drivers"
or search by the chipset number " 86c365".
You need the specific driver if you have win9X
WinXP would probably plug and play the card with it's contained drivers.