From:
Lewis M Russakov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 14:20:24 -0800
A friend of mine purchased a Coolermaster EAK-US1 keyboard at a Computer
Fair recently and is having trouble installing it. He is running Win 98
SE and it keeps asking for the driver disk which was not included with
the keyboard. We have contacted the web site of the company and they said
they would get back to us, but of course they haven't

There used to be a web site that you could go to get drivers, but
unfortunately I have lost the address.

Does anyone know how he could obtain a driver to get this thing working?

Thanks in advance,

Lew

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL