Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:14:01 -0500
9/18/02
Hi Jim,

Well, everyone will have an opinion on this, but have a look at the FIC
VA-503+ motherboard and see if it fits the bill.  I've had nothing but
great luck with these and still have some in service.

http://www.softwareandstuff.com/h_mb_ficva503.html

Please note:  I am not recommending that particular store over any
other.  I have never shopped there before.  I always recommend you check
out online vendors via http://www.resellerratings.com or some other such
rating site.

http://www.fica.com/site/html/products/mb/detail.asp?cat_id=240000051&C_ID=240000077

That link will give you the most info about the motherboard.

Good Luck.

David A. Abbe