From:
rizal sharif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 02:35:35 -0700
I setup one WINS server in my network. However, every
40 minutes there is an error in the System Log:

Source: WINS
Event ID: 4204
WINS could not read from the User Datagram Protocol
(UDP) socket.

The only suggestion that I found in the Internet which
is worked is by unpluggin the router(Xyzel Prestige
100IH) from network.

But, since the router is needed for Internet
connection,  the problem is not solved. Any ideas?

Thank you

Rizal Sharif

http://tax.yahoo.com

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: