From:
Cesar Mendoza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 23:35:46 -0500
I just downloaded all the programs for burning CDs you recomended me the
last time (BTW Thank You).

Nero was good copying from CD to CD. I will try CDRWin in the same task this
weekend.

But in copying files to CD... I didn't liked of any of them (too slow, too
complicated, I am a non-profesional copier). So I downloaded the latest
version of Adaptec DirectCD, and it is working great, I have burned like 2GB
of data files (4CDs) and my not-very-trustable Creative 24X reads them
all!!! (with previous versions of DirectCD I had some problems). Plus,
copying, moving and deleting is as simple as drag and drop in the Windows
Explorer. I know some of you like the very advanced features of the other
programs but for an amateur like me this program is the best. Plus: it
allows me to burn at 2X, while Nero reports errors when trying to go at this
speed, and the demo version of CDRwin does not allow me to go that fast.

Just my 2 cents.

Cesar Mendoza

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org