From:
Floyd Carlyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:50:07 EDT
hi my name is floyd carlyle and i will give you a word or to others who need
help
1st you need the ultimate bootdisk from startdisk.com it will prepare the
drive
than you can install windows.  first you must create a disk by clicking on
the
installer than after the disk is created you insert in the floppy startup the
computer
next after you get to the main screen on the left you choose prepair drive
after
that you insert you cd and choose install windows, usually this works.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml