From:
Bob Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:05:17 -0500
Hi Amy,
A few years ago, I bought a nice new case and the power switch was defective. The "Reset" switch was an identical switch, so I swapped them. I then had a working power switch and a non-working "Reset" switch. I still use the computer, and have never needed the Reset switch. If yours are interchangeable, you could do a temporary or permanent fix. Bob

>At 07:30 PM 2/13/2006, you wrote:
>>Hey guys and gals!
>>
>>I don't know what this thing is that I need...So I hope that I can describe
>>it well enough that you know what I need. It is a sort of clip that holds
>>the power button in place in the case (tower), so that the button on the
>>plastic face of the tower can push it in, when you turn the computer on.
>>Mine has broken, and I don't know the name of it to go and ask for a new
>>one. Can anyone help? If you could also give a URL to a reputable online
>>store, that would be even better!
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Amy Ledford
>>
>>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download
>>                      visit our download web page at:
>>                   http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml
>
>                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>