Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:43:54 +1000
with adaptec software, you must update to latest version with latest patch.
I lost my trust on adaptec because the long history of bad bugs, however
adaptec never seems improved even a bit. It is true that easy CD creator is
probably the most user friendly CD writer software, but the problem is too
buggy. If you only make data CDs, adaptec is the easiest (possible the
best), but when comes to CD copy, forget about it.

Jun Qian