Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 12:50:49 -0600
Randall,
You might try these: Make sure all of your cookies and temporary internet
files are removed. My advise is to do it through windows explorer rather
than the internet options approach. Repair internet explorer by going to
control panel, add/remove programs and highliting microsoft internet
explorer. Hit ok and then check repair internet explorer.  Hope these help.

Bob Zuccarello