From:
Arnie Robuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 06:50:48 -0500
I have 3 questions: (I save them up)

1.  I have a Windows 95b Companion CD. Does anyone know how to use this CD
to do a full install of Windows?

2. Assuming I can use the Companion CD, will this give me a choice of
installing an upgrade or will it start right from scratch?

3.  I am currently running Win95a with Internet Explorer 4.01a installed. I
have also installed all of the obtainable updates for Windows 95 and
Internet Explorer. What is the advantage of doing this upgrade and what
effect will installing Windows 95b have on my already current [?} system?

(well it's actually 4 questions, I cheated in #3)

TIA
Arnie Robuck