Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 07:41:08 -0700
I've also had this happen in the past and it was from a program on my
system that was set to perform maintenance functions.  (I never dreamed
it would actually boot up the computer to do it, but it did.)  It kind
of alarmed me, because I suddenly heard people talking in my house in
the middle of the night, but that part turned out to be my screen saver.
(It wasn't the screen saver that booted the computer.)  So, check that
out first before you buy a new power supply.
Carol Hanson

> Hi, I had this happen in the past, and it turned out to be a faulty
power
> supply it seems.
> Changed it, and the problem went away.
>
> HTH
> MicheleSayer

           The NOSPIN Group is now accepting donations to help
          defer the costs of providing PCBUILD and our website.
           Visit http://freepctech.com to donate using PAYPAL