Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 12:37:04 -0400
I have an HP LaserJet 5MP and when it starts up, it cycles through the self
test and then it sits
on the orange light at the top of the lights which is the lightning bolt
and dosen't seem to make
any noise or sound like the printer has even started up.  I can't send
anything to the printer
either.  I know the Lightning Bolt means there is an error, but I can't
seem to find anything else
about the problem.  Any help would be apreciated.

Rich Swincicki