From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:52:47 -0700
Gee, John -- you just described my setup.  I have a 160MB permanent Win95 swap
file on my FAT32 non-SCSI single partition 4.3GB C drive. With my 64MB of RAM, I
haven't noticed any degradation of performance; my swap file is rarely used. On
the other hand, I do notice the convenience of the single partition, quite a
lot. I, personally, would never go back to 2GB partitions or FAT16.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]