From:
dorothy Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:06:04 -0800
Hello folks

I wonder if someone can tell me the possible reasons my PC  doesn't like
being left on for too long. If I leave it running to go and do something
else, I come back to find the screen is lack and I have difficulty bring the
screen back up again.Sometimes I have to shut it down at the tower and
restart it. Also when this happens I find I have a internet connection
failure message. Can anyone advise?
 This pC is one I built myself about two years ago and until now have had
very few problems with it. I run Windows 98se
with a 39 Gig hard drive with loads of space and memory left.

Dorothy Jones