From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:01:21 -0400
Hi Paul,

Because you're not getting any POST beeps, the first suspect would
be the memory. Take it out and reseat it tightly and try again. Also,
if you have a known good memory stick, try that if it still fails to
boot. If no joy, post back and someone on the list could take it
further, but that would be my prime suspect.
Good luck.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME

On 20 Jul 2004 at 11:43, [log in to unmask] wrote:

Hi all,

While I don't have the computer specs to give you at this time, my
computer has been failing to boot.  Upon starting it up, I do not get
the expected POST beep, the screen remains null of anything, no
text,
no GUI, no nothing.  As I look inside on power up, I see all fans
working, an LED on the mother board on, but not much more I can
go on.
 Could someone give me suggestions how to trouble shoot this
problem?
Appreciated!

Respectfully,
Paul Roeth