Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:08:27 +0000
Diane reinstalling xp is a task in itself.  Seems if you did any upgrades at all it will tell you that current version is newer and won't let you install it.  You have to use a boot disk to get around this but xp does not have one.  I did it with win98 boot disk but it was a while back and I forgot the details.  I then did a repair hoping to save my stuff but it all got wiped out.  I think I might wait for Vista.

--
David

From: Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>