From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 14:35:23 -0400
For games, it's too much. If he uses it as a multimedia or video production
station, then it's "more is better." 12GB can only hold less than 10
minutes of uncompressed video. 192MB of RAM isn't too much for working in
Photoshop or other graphic intensive programs.

If he can afford it, it's his call to have all the fun he wants. He can put
many games on HD and running at an optimal speed.