Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 20:40:45 -0400
I hope that's all it is anyway!  Had not used my Toshiba Satellite L675
since July 17th.  Got it out to use and some strange things started to
happen: when I plugged the power cord into an outlet, the charge icon
indicated it was charging, and then the laptop went blank and turned
itself off.  Restarted the computer, and for a moment the icon showed
charging, then didn't.  With less than 10% battery remaining, the
computer shut itself down again.  Checked the power cord and there were
no issues with it.

I ordered a new battery from eBay.  Might I need a charger as well?  Is
there any way to resurrect the old battery?  As always, thanks in
advance for any help!

Joyce
SE Ohio

                         support at our website: