From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 23:12:08 -0400
Steve: I have the same modem, which I bought inexpensively on an online
auction. I made that inquiry to the company after they moved to Chatsworth
from Camarillo, Ca. While they were not producing , they were still
supporting equipment and the guy said he didn't think they'd have that
available. he said the USR winmodem upgrade may work, but we both know it's
not easy getting that. He closed by saying " hey, modems are cheap now, just
go get a new one for fifty bucks".
I guess we're both  S.O.L.!!!
Rich Tabas
Philly, Pa.