Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 21:01:24 +1100
It shares upto 8Mb for 2D use, and if anything called for 3D, it will locate
more memory from AGP bus, the amount is depending on how much you set in
BIOS.

Try download and install latest driver from intel, some mobos makers are
lazy, they don't supply any good drivers but the old old drivers.  also
check in BIOS.

In real life, the performance of intel graphics is like GF MX200, so don't
hope it will run serious 3D games.

Jun Qian