From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 22:20:09 +0200
Hi,

Well yes Canon's ability to change individual cartdridges does save you
money...but the Canon's printers cannot print at the same resolution that
Epson's can...you really need to decide whats more important. If image
quality is paramount then there is simply no other choice besides Epson, if
however u need something thats a tad more cost effective then rather go with
the Canon.
I have found it possible to extend the life of Epson cartridges by taking
them out and then carefully inserting them back in, this resets their
counter and allows you to use the cartridge until its completely empty. Also
try not to switch off your Epson printer until after you switch your PC off,
this often prevents the printer from charging the inks the next time you
switch it on.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa
Http://www.club.co.za
Never Fight with a Dragon for thou art Crunchy and goest well with Cheese