From:
jerry the fatboy crider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 16:38:03 -0700
hi i had a simaler prob,with a genirc with an H/P invent mother board,and it
turned out that the memery chips.wernt set good sometime it would work and
most the time it would just show the power and hard drive light,i even
replaced the the pwoer supply twice and thought that was the prob.til i used
the memery chip in another pc and found it wasnt set good?? so hope it
helps,good luck and iam sorry if my grammer is not that good,but we all
learn as we grow.jerry the fatboy crider