From:
Vernon Plumlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 18:36:35 -0500
Greetings, Listers!!

I am having to reboot my cable modem a great deal of the time just to stay online. Most of the time I leave for 5 minutes and it shuts down. I have a linksys router hooked up and have one other computer on the network. Up until about a week ago everything worked great, I haven't brought any new programs in since and my task bar icons show that I am connected when I am not. Also have an APC 500 va UPS connected that the router and cable modem are hooked into
Specs: Pentium 4, 1.8 gig processor, 80 gig harddrive, 8 port linksys router.
Thanks for any help. Vern

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml