From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 06:30:21 -0700
Daniel

The other light you are referring to is probably the hard drive(s)
activity indicator. It lights when the hard drive is inputing or
outputting data. Take another look at the wiring connectors as it too
could be reversed. BTW Now that you have determined the correct
orientation of the connectors via the lettering on the face of the
working connection, the other connectors should be orientated in the
same direction.

Tom Mayer

[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Hello to all
> The LED light problem has been half solved. I reversed the polarity of the female connector. There were 3 opening in the female connector, and only two pins on the motherboard.
> There are 2 led lights in front, and only one is on.
>
> Thanks to all for listening in my quest to build my first working computer.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml