From:
Daniel Skilleter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 15:54:48 +1100
Use Fdisk and partition your drive down the middle
Windows must be installed first, and then Linux
while running linux install you will be required to create 2 partitions
under the Linux 15G Partition
One is a 100MB SWap file.

15GB - Fat32 Windows
14.9GB - Linux
100MB - Linux Swap File

If you reinstall windows over linux the dualboot won't come up and will boot
straight to windows.

>From: Gareth Cranny <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: [PCBUILD] Win2K + CLOS
>Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 15:52:03 -0500
>
>I've decided that I want to go back to a dual boot system, but this time
>Win2k and Corel Linux.  I know that I can only do this in a certain order
>after nixing my drive last time I tried it.  Can anyone give me the proper
>way to do this?  I am planning on splitting the drivespace pretty much down
>the middle, I have a 30g 75GXP.
>

>Cheers
>
>                          PCBUILD's List Owners:

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,