Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:12:52 -0700
hello again listers,well why cant i reformat and install,win98/win
nt5.0,tryed to delete and put new partation. but wont take it i wont
even take factory restore ratation disk,keeps saying errors on disk
and when i scandisk it trys to fix the aborts proccess.and tells me
to restart.and then freezes on restar at 98 logo,or will start to
load widows and shuts off pc.??any help thanks jerry the fat boy
crider

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com

  If you know the make of the hard drive,or open up the machine and
find out what make it is, then you can go to their web site and
download their diagnostic software. Run it on the drive from dos and
if the drive checks out select the option to write zeros to the disk
and then you should be able to partition and format.

Jack Parks